How to speed up Windows quickly? Despite the facts that Microsoft has been working effectively to reduce the memory consumption of its operating system, most low-end computer machine can’t manage it so well.
It might lead to some lag, crash error, and slow processing due to physical memory limitation. There are many ways to enhance the performance of the computer, but if you do not very perceive about computer’s mechanism, I suggest you follow this guide.
In this tutorial, I’m going to show you a simple way to tweak Windows and make it faster. I’ve been tested on the low-end computer and found it increases the speed and responses significantly.
How to speed up Windows
1. First, go to the Library or My Computer.
2. On the left sidebar, right-click on This PC and select Properties.
3. A new window comes to be opened, on the left panel, click the Advanced System Settings.
4. At the Advanced tab menu, click Settings… which located on the Performance section.
5. In order to maximize the performance, you can pick Adjust for best performance options and then click OK to apply that setting.
When you activate the best performance option, Windows will no longer have animation effects, for example, fade effect when you click the folder, shadow at the window, transparent effect, and much more. The OS still runs perfectly without glamour animation, plus saving more energy for laptop or PC tablet.
I personally choose the Custom option and keep Smooth edges of screen fonts enabled since it was affected the appearance of text. It will make any text on your screen so smooth, not over-crispy and comfortable to read. In case you still depend on several animation effects, consider keeping some options enabled although it may compromising little bit performance.
That’s the basic way to speed up your Windows.
There are still many ways to enhance the speed which will be updated on this blog. So, stay connected!