The current development of Youtube’s video resolution has reached 8K (7680×4320 pixels). This tremendous resolution allows very sharp scene with almost no pixelated artifacts and noise. But apparently, most video grabber on the internet has not yet supported 4K or 8K resolution.
I’ve been posted three best web app to download Youtube video, unfortunately, those options only capable of capturing up to 1080p muted video.
Then, how to download ultra high-resolution video from Youtube without additional software?
When you trying to search on Google “download video youtube”, there are no results that provide UHD video. However, the website that capable of doing this job is less prevalent on the internet. So, what was the site?
Download UHD/4K Video from Youtube
1. First, go to the UHD video you want to download. Then copy the link from the address bar.
You can also copy the URL from Youtube mobile apps, such as Android and iOS.
2. Next, visit this website https://www.clipconverter.cc/ and paste the video’s URL on the following area. After that, click Continue. The fetching process will be going to start.
3. After the video detected, you can choose the resolution up to 8K as the maximum quality available of Youtube. Then select the conversion format either MKV or WebM if you pick 4K or 8K and then click Start to process the video.
4. Your desired video is now has added to the job queue. It may take minutes depending on the duration of the video. Just keep the window open until finished.
5. Once converting process finished, click Download to save the video onto your vide. The 4K or 8K video usually consumes several gigs due to a denser pixel, therefore, prepare your internet bandwidth and storage.
When done, you can play the video offline on your computer. However, please note that some devices probably have a less memory to play the video, and the outcome is a little bit laggy scene. I’ve been tried 8K video on my GTX 950 graphics card and found very stuttering scenes as well as its sound, while the 4K video is okay though.
If your machine specification is roughly the same with my own, don’t expect it will run smoothly. Unless you have $1000 graphics card, it probably will be going fine. So, good luck!
If you downloaded a 360-degree video, please check out how to play 360-degree video on Windows PC without a third-party app.